aka Yang Mei or waxberry, a Chinese crop fruit
This sweet, slightly tart fruit deserves the spotlight.
- a super fruit high in antioxidants more powerful than vitamin E and C
- great source of vitamin C, thiamine, riboflavin, and carotene
- used for its medicinal purposes for thousands of years
- antinflammatory properties, especially anti-arthritic
- aides in digestion
- lowers cholesterol levels
- protects the health of aging eyes and heart
- inhibits fat production and cancer cell growth
It can be most commonly found as juice or powder, so add this to your diet for its many health benefits!